29 Comments

1. Steve Perry on October 12, 2021 at 9:38 am

Hi Rashade –

Sorry, there wasn’t a reply option for your comment so I’ll have to make a new post. The book uses Nikon as examples and references Canon too – however, the book is really designed to help anyone with any brand of camera get the most from their wildlife photography. The vast majority (98%) tips are general in nature, not usually any kind of step by step instructions dependent on a particular brand.

2. David Ramadge on October 12, 2021 at 9:45 am

Just brought your book and it looks really good. Will read while on my trip to Italy next week

3. canadianarcher on October 12, 2021 at 9:55 am

Bought the book and I’m only on page 47 and I have to say it is by far the best Wildlife tutorial book I have read to date.. Thank you…  I look forward to reading the entire book.  Have a look at some of my stuff if you want Steve  https://www.flickr.com/photos/rongallagher/

Thanks again for the Book

4. C Brown on October 12, 2021 at 9:57 am

Steve I just ordered your book . Thanks for all the useful info in your book

5. Bill Maxwell on October 12, 2021 at 9:57 am

Hi Steve… bought your ebook yesterday…love it. Been shooting 2-3 years with digital and watched your videos for the last 6-8 months. So much appreciate all your hard work. Quick note…you might be missing the word "all" on page 174 in the "my solution" paragraph.

6. C Brown on October 12, 2021 at 9:58 am

One question Steve . To produce a very large, high quality, low noise close up on perhaps a deer . What is better on the  Nikon D800 . 1.  FX mode and crop . ( noise more visible when cropping ? ) 2. Use DX on Nikon D800 . And is the bokeh the same, since its more compression ?   Thanks

7. Cynthia Fuller on October 12, 2021 at 10:00 am

Hi Steve, I just bought your newest book on wildlife photography but it would not download, any suggestions? Love your videos

8. ALJUFAIN on October 12, 2021 at 10:01 am

Dear Steve. i have purchased  your E-book and really found it very helpful so far.( just finished first 40 pages) what i have noticed that one of the picture is some what similar  to one of the books called " Wildlife Photography: From Snapshots to
    Great Shots by: Laurie Excell " what i mean the fox behind you in this review .

9. אביב טישלר on October 12, 2021 at 10:02 am

Hey! Is there a printed book that I could buy instead of a Ebook?
    Thanks!

10. Deepak Sharma on October 12, 2021 at 10:02 am

Bought it just now…..!! It’s very late in India right now, but I will read it and learn from your coaching in coming days 🙂

11. Sandra Neitzke on October 12, 2021 at 10:04 am

Steve Perry, it looks like you should do a class on Creative live. I would buy that class for sure. I am very interested in what you have to say, but I like the classroom format for learning much better than reading. I do buy books, but I learn much more from my Creative Live Classes. You would be awesome there!

12. sleeper on October 12, 2021 at 10:05 am

Steve can i use this techniques on shooting animals at the zoo? Either way I’m still buying your e book which i think is pretty cheap for knowledges that i will get from it l, thank you and god bless!

13. Israel Superguide on October 12, 2021 at 10:06 am

Hi, I often watch you channel and I enjoy your content.
    I have been doing photography since 2014, self published my first photography book on Jerusalem 2015 (Jerusalem of Gold). I self taught everything I know via videos and tutorials i bought from different sources. I have tried all typeof photography (astro, time lapses, micro, wedding, portraiat, landscape), I am about to publish my 2nd book on Israel (The Land of the Messiah).
    But I am still trying to define my photography, I am still on this journey. Granted I have spend more time, energy and money on the publication of my books, .
    I photographed sites and explain what they are since I am also a pro-tour guide with a B.A in Theology and M.A in archaeology.
    However there is an urge in me to create, to espress how i see these sites.
    I know I am a photographer, I am not no sure what type of photography. I have published these pics because my personal philosophy is, if you dont print, you never took that picture, they are simple pixels.
    Thank you for your insight. I appreciate it.

14. Justin Grimm on October 12, 2021 at 10:08 am

Good luck with your ebook Steve. If I shot wildlife I would definitely grab it. I totally agree with you about the hesitation people have towards paying for knowledge instead of gear. It is just so much more beneficial then buying the new best lens or camera.

15. dawebb00 on October 12, 2021 at 10:10 am

Finished reading the book and it is fantastic.  It is worth every penny.  In fact, I wouldn’t have a problem paying $50 to $65.  Great job Steve.

16. Jiminy Crocket at the Alamo on October 12, 2021 at 10:12 am

Billy Mays would have been perfect for this advertisement video. lol 🙂

I will consider buying it.

17. Rashade on October 12, 2021 at 10:13 am

Hi Steve, I’m new to your channel thanks for providing such great info and tips.  I’ve been shooting for a year and I’m really interested in landscape and wildlife photography.  I have a Canon T3i, can I use the tips in your book or is it more focused towards Nikon?

18. sleeper on October 12, 2021 at 10:15 am

Never Mind, i got it 🙂

19. Craig Sterken on October 12, 2021 at 10:16 am

Great video Steve!

20. Krishna Prasad Kotti on October 12, 2021 at 10:18 am

Dear Steve. Thank you for this video. I have just started wildlife photography ( Specially Birds ). I like your videos. I will buy your book now. Thank you for writing it.
    Here are my pictures so far..

21. C Brown on October 12, 2021 at 10:20 am

Steve I’ve been studying your book and watching your tutorials .  They are very helpful and my photos look great . But they don’t have that pop , that finest and color like yours .  If you can take a minute to look at a couple of mine to give me a ideal where I’m lacking  (.these photo was shot at midday . Unfortunately that is the only time the zoo is open) So i know that is a handicap .  Thanks

22. Martin Tejeda on October 12, 2021 at 10:24 am

Hi Steve, did you incorporate star trails or night photography on your ebook? Thanks

23. joshuaforster on October 12, 2021 at 10:26 am

hello Steve, I wondered if you have any paperback or hardcover books for sale.  I just came across your work this past weekend and am really enjoying your photographs.  I will be competing in a photography competition in hocking Hills in a few months, do you have any tips?

24. Krishna Prasad Kotti on October 12, 2021 at 10:28 am

Awesome book So far. I just finished the first chapter. This is just what I have been looking for last 2-3 months…

25. joshuaforster on October 12, 2021 at 10:31 am

Thanks for your response.

26. Donna Corbett on October 12, 2021 at 10:35 am

Bought it and it’s good !

27. Beer Baron on October 12, 2021 at 10:35 am

Steve, I’m probably going to just buy this book. Your videos have helped me immensely and I think this would just help me that much more, even considering the crop camera (D3300) and cheap lenses I have (Nikkor 18-55mm (kit) and 55-200mm) right now.

Anyway, I can’t thank you enough for convincing me to use back button focus. It’s just really, really, REALLY gone a long way in reducing accidental clicks and has allowed quicker focus/capture action.

28. sleeper on October 12, 2021 at 10:36 am

Steve do i need to download it using computer? I went to purchased it using my iPhone but the download link is not doing anything.

29. eymsoon on October 12, 2021 at 10:36 am

Where can I buy your E book?